Job Opportunity at Indochino in Fashion Show Las Vegas
Posted Mon, Jun 6
We are looking for a Showroom Team Lead to join our Las Vegas Showroom. As the Showroom Team Lead, you will be an expert on Indochino style, design, quality, and service. You will provide mentorship to the other Style Guides and drive business by providing exceptional customer experience to all new and existing clients while also supporting the overall operational needs of the showroom.
- Help achieve daily goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer service
- Focus on driving key metrics to meet revenue expectations
- Assist with the execution of daily operational requirements including: floor management, staff breaks and daily schedule management
- Supervise sales floor and provide direct supervision for an abbreviated period of time in the absence of a head of store
- Hold staff accountable for metric-based goals and drive results through key performance indicators to drive key company metrics and meet revenue expectations
- Held accountable for personal metric-based goals
- Daily management of detailed customer appointment calendar to ensure every customer’s satisfaction and excellent experience
- Ensure customers experience is both seamless and unforgettable by leading by example and managing team in the moment to uphold Indochino’s customer experience standard
- Expected to manage customer issues with professionalism, tact and bottom-line point of view
- Expected to bring feedback, ideas, and information forward to elevate merchandise and operational efforts
- Acts as one of the subject matter experts on fit, product, and customer experience at Indochino both online and offline.
- Assists the Showroom Management Team in training and onboarding new Style Guides
. If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!