Located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, and within walking distance of several iconic casinos and hotels, Fashion Show Las Vegas has convenient free self parking, valet and rideshare options for guests.
Our free valet parking service allows guests to pick up their vehicle at any of our four valet locations, regardless of the original drop-off location.
Rideshare options (Uber & Lyft) are available from any Las Vegas resort, hotel or casino directly to Fashion Show Las Vegas. Our rideshare pick-up and drop-off area is located at the Forever 21 Valet station at the corner Las Vegas Boulevard and Fashion Show Drive.
Free parking in Las Vegas is hard to come by, so enjoy the ease and convenience of our parking along with everything else Fashion Show Las Vegas has to offer.
- Fashion Show Las Vegas is easily accessible via the I-15 freeway at the Spring Mountain Road Exit.
- Free parking is available during mall hours in an underground parking deck and in two multi-level parking structures.
- Underground parking is accessible via Spring Mountain Road and Fashion Show Drive.
- North and South Parking Garages are accessible from Mel Torme Way or Industrial Rd.
- Surface parking is available off of Spring Mountain Rd, Industrial Rd, and Mel Torme Way.
- Free valet parking is provided year-round at the following locations: in front of Forever 21, Nordstrom, Sak's Fifth Avenue and the blue sub-parking underneath Neiman Marcus (temporarily closed)
- City bus access to Fashion Show Las Vegas is accessible via the famous double-decker "Deuce" buses that run along the Strip. Exit at the Wynn Las Vegas stop when travelling from the south, and at Fashion Show stop when travelling from the north.
- Taxi pick-up and drop-off locations include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Nordstrom, and the valet circle adjacent to Forever 21 on Fashion Show Dr.
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK: Never leave pets or kids in an unattended vehicle, especially during warm weather. Your family's safety is important to us; if you love them, don't leave them.